Monday, July 5, 2010

What's Up

Hope you had a nice 4th of July weekend. It was a busy and fun time for me. I was shopping all day Saturday with my in-laws at the Hagerstown Outlet and on the 4th they came over for smoked pulled pork barbecue sandwiches with coleslaw. Herndon VA did a great job on the fireworks and what made that so nice too was that we really don't have to leave the neighborhood to see them.

I had to re-string the to be crocheted pearl necklace because of a missing crystal!! Have to me more careful in the double checking process. I decided to change one of the crystal shapes and colors so it will look different from the previous picture. I'm all ready to start again and hope to have a picture to upload soon of some crocheted rope.

Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment